Executive Management Team
- David Place, Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Keith Driscoll, Executive Director Clinical Quality and Patient Safety
- Denise McMillan-Hall, Executive Director Corporate Services
- Lee Brooks, Director of Operations (Metropolitan)
- Lorraine Amos, Interim Director of Operations (Country)
- Ryan Lovett, Director of Operations (State-wide Services)
- Dr Cathrin Parsch, Chief Medical Officer
- Robert Cox, Director of Finance
- Saffron Kennedy, Director of Workforce
- Andrew Pearce, Clinical Director, MedSTAR
The chief executive of SA Health is responsible for the administration of SAAS and has appointed and delegated appropriate managerial powers to the chief executive officer of SAAS.
At a corporate level, SAAS ultimately reports through SA Health to the Minister for Health. However, it continues to maintain its status as a separate entity for the purpose of reporting to the Department of Treasury and Finance.
For system wide matters, SAAS has a close relationship with the Systems Performance Division of SA Health. Issues that have an impact on the performance of the entire health system are therefore reported through to the chief executive of SA Health via the Deputy Chief Executive, System Performance of SA Health.