SA Ambulance Service is subject to the Freedom of Information Act 1991 (South Australia) (the Act) which provides for:
- public access to official document and records and
- the correction of public documents and records (in appropriate cases).
SA Ambulance Service is committed to the Act's principles:
- to promote openness in government
- to facilitate more effective participation by members of the public
- ensure information concerning the operations of government is readily available to members of the public and Members of Parliament.
Read the SA Ambulance Service Freedom of Information Statement.
To make an application:
Before you make a request please note:
- As per the Act, applications must be made in writing to the agency that holds the document. You may elect to do this by writing to us, or by completing our application form.
- Your request must specify that it is being made under the Act (the SA Ambulance Service application form will suffice).
- The request must be accompanied by the application fee (some applicants are eligible for a fee waiver - please refer to the application form).
- You must provide enough information to allow us to locate your document/s.
- Specify an address in Australia where the documents are to be sent.
The SA Ambulance Service Freedom of Information Application Form.
If you are applying for documents that relate to your personal affairs, you may be asked to provide proof of your identiy.
If you are applying for records or documents that relate to the personal affairs of a third party, you will need to provide an authority for the release of their personal information.
As well as the application fee, fees may also apply for processing your application (if you are not entitled to a waiver). A list of this costs is outlined in the application form.
Public FOIs requested in the last 12 months:
In accordance with the Department for Premier and Cabinet Circular PC045, SA Ambulance Service makes copies of previous, non-personal determinations available. If you would like a copy of a determination, please contact our office.
- 18 FOI 073 Addresses with System Flags.
The Accredited FOI Officer
SA Ambulance Service
216 Greenhill Road
EASTWOOD SA 5063
Phone 8274 0305